To add your business description, log in to Google My Business, click on the “Info” button on the menu bar, and then you’ll see that one of the new sections is labeled “Add business description.” Click on the pencil icon next to that field, and a menu will come up letting you enter a brief description of your business.
How do I write a Google business description?
Tips for writing your Google My Business description
- Tell the visitor what differentiates your business from your competitors.
- Do NOT add URLs/Links.
- Don’t spam.
- No keyword stuffing.
- It’s okay to include an email address.
- Including a phone number is fine.
What is my business description?
What is a business description? A company description provides an overview of key aspects of your business, like what you do and what makes your business unique. … Your business’s mission statement is the part of your company description that you want the public to see. And, you should include your vision statement, too.
What should I put on Google My Business?
You can use Google My Business posts in many ways—to announce upcoming events, highlight new products and services, clarify changes in hours, share interesting news, or communicate your special offers.
How do I claim a business on Google?
To find the Business Profile you want to request ownership of, use either of these methods:
- Go to business.google.com/add. Enter the name and address of the business, then choose it from the search results.
- Find your business on Google Search or Google Maps. Under the Business Profile, click Claim this business.
How do you write a business description example?
What to Include
- Company name: The official name of your business as registered in the state where you do business.
- Type of business structure: Sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership or corporation.
- Ownership/management team: Names of the key people behind the company.
- Location: Where is the company headquartered?
How do I write an attractive company profile?
These tips were created by our specialists based on the dynamics of business on ConnectAmericas.
- Upload an image with your company logo. …
- Complete the contact information section. …
- Verify your company. …
- Link more than one person to the company profile. …
- Include links to your website and social media pages.
Pro tip: Hashtags are unnecessary and irrelevant on GMB, but a few on-brand emojis can be a nice touch. The photos and videos you upload for your posts should be professional-grade, or as near to it as you can manage.
How do you post information on Google?
Here’s how to create a Google post
- Log into your Google My Business account.
- Select Posts.
- Click on Write Your Post.
- Then, choose what kind of post you want to broadcast. Click What’s New, Event, Offer or Product.
- Add the post content.
- Click Preview to preview the post.
- Click Publish to post.
What happens when you claim a business on Google?
What does claiming your business on Google mean? … This means when local customers search for words associated with your business, Google is likely to show them your business – along with important information like contact details, directions, a clear link to your website and a ‘click to call’ button.
How do I know if my Google business is verified?
Steps to check if Google My Business is verified using Google’s verification checker tool.
- Step 1: Visit the verification Status Checker page. …
- Step 2: Confirm your email. …
- Step 3: Select your account from the list. …
- Step 4: Confirm the status of your account.
Is a Google business listing free?
Is a Business Profile on Google free? Yes, it’s free to create your Business Profile on Google. Create your profile at no cost, and you can manage your business from Google Search and Maps to start reaching more customers.