Under Ad Account Roles, you will see the current people who have access to the ad account. You will also find the request from Wordstream – Social Ads to obtain “manage campaign” access to the ad account. Click on Respond to Request to accept the request.
How do I accept business manager invites?
Steps to accept an invitation to Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Requests.
- Click Received.
- Accept or decline requests.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
How do I accept Facebook Business Manager requests?
If you are a Business Manager admin, you can also approve partner requests in this way:
- Log in to your Business Manager.
- Go to Business Settings from your left sidebar. Then, click Requests.
- Click on the Received tab. You should see businesses that have requested access to your Page here. …
- Click Approve or Decline.
Where do I find business manager invites?
You can access your requests and invitations from:
- Business Manager Home: Go to your Business Manager Home Page, and you’ll see any pending requests at the top of the screen.
- Business Settings: Go to Requests to view all requests and invitations for permissions within Business Manager.
How do I approve a request for page access?
These steps are for how to accept the agencies invite.
- Open your Page and click Settings in the right corner and select Page Roles.
- You should see a pending request under the Pending Partner Requests section. …
- Click “Give (name) access to my Page.”
- Click “Approve Request”.
How do I grant access to ads manager?
To add someone to your ad account:
- Go to Ads Manager Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Under Ad Account Roles, select Add People.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose their role and then click Confirm.
How do I accept Facebook requests?
How do I accept a friend request on Facebook?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Friends, then Requests.
- Tap Confirm to accept a request.
How do I accept an invitation on Facebook?
After you’ve been invited to a role on a Page, you’ll receive either a notification or an email. To accept an invitation for a role on a Page: Tap the notification and then tap Accept. Tap Confirm in the email.
How can I see my pending requests on Facebook?
Look at the top left of the screen and click on the “Invites” option. That will open into a new page where you should see the business page image along with an option to accept the business page invitation.
How do I send a business manager request?
Steps to request access to a Page from Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Accounts, click Pages.
- Click the blue Add dropdown button.
- Select Request Access to a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Use the toggles to choose which permissions you need.
- Click Request Access.