How do I access my Nextdoor business page?
Go to https://business.nextdoor.com/local and select ‘Sign up for Free’ or ‘Claim Your Free Business Page’. Create an account or log in to an existing one to manage your new business page with the same email and password.
How do I switch to Nextdoor business?
To the left of the dropdown, click the green pages icon and select your Business Page from the list to switch to your Nextdoor Business account. If your business account is not connected to your personal Nextdoor account, sign into Nextdoor with your business login.
How do I switch between business page and personal on Nextdoor?
Sign into Nextdoor.com and click on your profile icon or photo In the top right of the page. Select the profile you wish to switch to from the list under your profile name.
How do I add my business to Nextdoor app?
Sign into your Nextdoor account, click your profile picture or initial in the top right of the screen, and select Add Business Page. If you’re on the mobile app, tap More on the bottom right and select Add Business Page.
Can a business create a Nextdoor account?
Business owners can create Nextdoor Business Pages to advertise local deals, post to their neighborhoods, sell gift cards, share take out links, and most importantly, engage with their nearby customers, their neighbors.
How do I edit my business page?
Edit your website
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you want to manage.
- In the left menu, click Website. At the top left, you can check how many people visited your site. …
- In the left panel, select the part of your site you want to edit.
How do I delete my Nextdoor business account?
You may choose to deactivate or delete your business account at any time.
To deactivate your business account:
- Login in to your business profile.
- Click on your profile icon or photo on the top right of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account settings page and click Deactivate your account.
How do I delete my business page on Nextdoor?
- Login to your Nextdoor account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Deactivate your account.
- Select a reason for deactivating or deleting using the drop-down menu.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deactivated.
How do I remove my business listing from Nextdoor?
We generally will not remove a Business Page from Nextdoor because the basic information about the business is usually a matter of public record (i.e., found via a Google search or on the business’ website) and neighbors have a right to share their experiences with local businesses.
How to post
- Log in to your claimed Nextdoor Business Page (Content created through neighbor accounts is a violation of Nextdoor guidelines and will be removed).
- Head to the Content tab of your business page.
- Select next to ‘Create Post or Local Deal’ and click ‘Create Post’.
How does a Nextdoor business account work?
Members turn to their neighbors on Nextdoor to find and discover great local businesses in and around their neighborhood. … Neighbors can recommend or message the business, and check their Page to look up general business information like phone number, address, website, or hours.